With our extensive expertise we can contribute with advice and project design from the planning phase to the finished installation of the foam pit. We place importance on being advisory as well as giving qualified sparring in order to create the best processes. At PE-Redskaber, our customers have the option of drawing a realistic picture of their new foam pit or hall in a 3D computer programme. During the process, important details are clarified such as:
- What are the customer’s/the users’ needs?
- How is the best teaching environment created?
- How many foam pits, trampolines or Fast-Tracks are required?
- How long should the run-up be?
- What is the clearance to the ceiling above the foam pit/trampoline?
- Are the foam pits/trampolines positioned appropriately in relation to other activities in the hall?
During the process we also clarify important, logistics details, such as:
- Position of the operating boxes
- Position of foam pits/trampolines for optimal logistic activities in the facility for both gymnasts and instructors
When the decision on the setting-up of foam pits is made, PE-Redskaber is involved from start to finish. The entire project is reliably managed through our skilled and committed employees